Evangelical Reformed Confession
We believe in the only living and true God, whose eternal and existence depends on himself, who transcends and precedes all creation; which in His eternity is in three persons; The Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit, the One God; who created the universe out of nothing by His powerful Word; who sustains and reigns over all that He has created and keeps His eternal statutes.
We believe that the Old and New Testament Bibles are perfect statements of God that the Holy Spirit inspired to its authors and therefore are false in the original text. The Bible states in it the testimony of the Holy Ghost, and is the sole and absolute authority of faith and life, both for individuals, the church, and society. We believe that the Bible is innocent in everything it teaches, including matters concerning history and science.
We believe that man has been uniquely created in the image of God, created with holiness, justice and true recognition; and God commanded him to live the thoughts of God as a devout covenant keeper: he was entrusted to rule and strive for the creation of another God for the glory of God. We believe that all facets of life should be living under God’s command as an expression of obedience to God’s laws.
We believe that God in eternity has made a covenant for His elect, with Jesus Christ as Chief; that through the perfect obedience of Jesus Christ and His death in lieu of man on the cross, Christ has fulfilled the demands of God’s wrath on His people.
Through the power of christ’s resurrection, God constantly calls and gathers His people from all ages and all nations to become a royal priesthood and a holy nation for His glory.
We believe in Jesus Christ, the second Person of the Triune God, the true God and the true man, the only Savior of mankind; conceived by the Holy Ghost, born of the virgin Mary; living without sin, being crucified to death and rising from the dead, ascending to heaven, sitting at the right hand of God the Father to intercede for His people as High Priests, who are successful and understanding; that he will come again in his body of glory, invisible and suddenly to judge the living and the dead.
We believe in the Holy Spirit, the third Person of the Triune God, the Divine Inspiration of the Bible, who converts men to their sins through His Word, who cleanses them, thus growing faith and repentance in Jesus Christ for salvation; He equips the believers with the power to obey the laws of God; He gave to The Church of Jesus Christ gifts for the service of the saints; He intercedes for the believers with unspoken complaining for and until the day of the glorification of God’s people.
We believe in a holy and general Church, made up of all god’s elect of all ages and some of which are now sucked into the local church; The local church must be an expression of the nature of the holy and general Church by maintaining the purity of the doctrine according to the Bible, by preceding unity based on truth in the bonds of love between the various local churches and existing church traditions, by radiating the glory of God through worship, teaching the Word of God, the implementation of baptism and the lord’s supper, fellowship, the exercise of discipline in love, service and mission, we believe that the church is in the world to preach the gospel of Jesus Christ and reveal the Disobedience of Christ through real deeds. The Church carried out the mission of Jesus Christ, which was to establish the government of the Kingdom of God over this world, both through the efforts of evangelism in this world, until Christ came back to complete the fulfillment of His Kingdom.
- I believe in the gospel as the power of God to save every believer.
- I believe one God in the Three Persons, the Creator of man and the world, the Supreme Judge of all sins and the Source of man’s salvation.
- I believe the fall of man as a historical fact that causes total pollution of human nature. Therefore, man is unable to save himself.
- I believe in god’s sovereign grace to men who do not deserve salvation, who choose His people in His highest wisdom by His eternal determination, and act in the dynamic process of history, to redeem them in His Only Beend, Jesus Christ.
- I believe in the incarnation of Jesus Christ through the birth of a virgin, His sinless life, crucifixion, death, resurrection and ascension are historical facts that make up the essence and news of the gospel, as the only means to achieve God’s salvation.
- I believe in the cleansing power of the blood of Jesus Christ, embodied in His sacrifice of replacement, restoration(propisiation), redemption and atonement, which gives new life to man.
- I believe in preaching the gospel as the only good news, which provides the foundation of a happy life and eternal hope for mankind. Evangelism is:
– A living testimony of true Christians who subject themselves to God’s commandments.
– Create private meetings between sinners and God, through the intercession of Jesus Christ.
– The cause that gives rise to faith that saves in the hearts of men.
– The key to the growth of the church and the fondness for His eternal presence.
- I believe in repentance as evidence of a new birth of the Holy Ghost that produces true faith in Jesus Christ and produces new fruits of life.
- I believe in the anointing of the Holy Ghost in evangelism in the form of courage, wisdom, strength, and fondness for witnessing those who obey the Great Mandate of Jesus Christ.
- I believe in the finality of the gospel which is perfect in itself, which cannot be replaced or compared, either by religious thought, philosophical ideas, and earthly good deeds (qualitatively different), or with cultural mandates and social care in orthodox and evangelical faiths (only a complement to pre- and post-evangelism), or the caricature of the Holy Spirit and the miracles and signs in the Bible (which God sometimes uses to witness His gospel). We must maintain the perfection of the gospel.
- I believe in the unchanging power of the gospel of Jesus Christ that is able to preserve His atonement and change society through their testimonies until the day of fulfillment of exaltation upon Jesus’ return.
I believe in God the Almighty Father, the khalik of heaven and earth.
and to Jesus Christ His only beese Son of our Lord.
Conceived of the Holy Spirit, born of the virgin Mary.
Who suffered miserably under the reign of Pontius Pilate, crucified, died and buried, descended de in the Kingdom of Death.
On the third day, there will be a rise from the dead.
Ascend to Heaven, sitting at the right hand of God, the Almighty Father.
And from there he will come to judge the living and the dead.
I believe in the Holy Spirit.
Holy and general church, the fellowship of saints.
The remission of sins.
The resurrection of the flesh.
And eternal life.